Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Busy as a Bee

I have been in the studio a lot lately, printing cards. I came to remeber that being a card designer was something I always wanted to do, and I am finally doing it. As soon as I get envelopes, these will be for sale, and the final three designs (yep, -- I decided to print them all and I also have one more that was supposed to be a custom order but got nixed so it will also be available) will probably be available sometime in the next couple of weeks for sale as well. In the mean time, congrats to Shioka who won the drawing for the free cards.

44% voted for the bulbs
29% voted for the deer
27% voted for the ornaments

Funny thing is, the only one I have to show right now is the ornaments. I keep putting off the bulbs because of all the colors involved -- ugh! Quite a bear to print.

I also worked on some birthday cards -- cupcakes with a subtle "happy birthday." My original idea was to do them on chipboard in the pink, as most of them are, but I played around with the chocolate frosting as well as printing them on white. These were super fun and leave a lot of room for options. The cards are flat and measure 3 1/2" x 4 7/8".

Colors may vary slightly due to the differences in monitors.





2 comments:

Diamond Baking Co. said...

Would you custom print some cupcake cards in brown and pink for my business. I can use them for thank yous and such. I'll pay you for them!

Unknown said...

DBC, I love to do custom requests, so yes!!!