Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Holiday Cards for Sale

I have been quite busy this fall in the studio and as a result, I now have hand screenprinted holiday cards for sale. They are either available by emailing me directly by visiting my Etsy Shop (buzzbuzzbee.etsy.com).

Card prices are as follows:
  • 1 card: $4.00
  • 10 cards: $25.00
  • 50 cards: $100.00
  • 100 cards: $175.00

Interested in other quantities? Please don't hesitate to contact me!

See below for designs available:

A couple of notes:
  • All cards are flat cards
  • Each card is signed on the bottom right corner. If you prefer this left off, please let me know.
  • Each card is stamped on the back on the bottom right corner with "Bethany Schlegel Art + Design | www.bethanyschlegel.com. Again, if you don't want this on the back of your card please let me know
L I G H T S


These lights are printed on heavy white cover stock. The cards are flat, measuring 8 1/2" x 3 1/2". Please indicate color of envelope when ordering:

  • red (this will be default if not specified)
  • white
  • translucent

O R N A M E N T S


These ornaments are printed on recycled chipboard, along with the words "Best wishes for a warm and wonderful holiday season." The cards are flat, measuring 8 1/2" x 3 1/2".

Please indicate color of envelope when ordering:

  • white (this will be default if not specified)
  • translucent

H O T C H O C O L A T E


These steaming mugs of hot chocolate (with whipped cream, of course!) are printed on recycled chipboard, along with the words "warmest holiday wishes." The cards are flat, measuring 3 1/2" x 4 7/8".

Please indicate color of envelope when ordering:

  • white (this will be default if not specified)
  • yellow
  • translucent
Some of you voted for the deer image. Unfortunately, this has been giving me trouble and is not yet available. I will be happy to let you know when this is available -- just drop me a line telling me you are interested.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks helan! hopefully i will be better at updating. it has been crazy lately!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

deadly nice!

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks helan and koekoeh!