Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

(B)Ringing in the New Year

This new year brings up a new resolution for me that comes with a new project. This project will take dedication. I am going to declutter one (or more) objects a day and document them through art. Get rid of the stuff, keep the drawing (or whatever it may be).

First drawing today. Not off to the best start. But if nothing else, come this time next year, I will have 365 fewer things cluttering my life.

No image today. Have yet to decide whether I will display these images, and if so, where.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I look forward to seeing how it goes.

How about a Flickr set? Nice and tidy presentation, especially if you don't want to do a post here each day.

(At the end of the year, you can have a Qoop book made of that Flickr set!)

Unknown said...

oh, that's a nice idea! thank you marsha! thank you for your ongoing support...you are awesome!