Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Still fishy...

I finished the cards for my mom, but since she only needed nineteen, I printed a bunch more, so if anyone needs super cute valentines, let me know! You can contact me directly or purchase them on Etsy.

Specifically for her cards, my mom had me print a letter for each of her kids on the fish, so they could have fun finding the first letter of their name. Actually, she was going to hand write the letters with her amazing hand writing, but I offered to save her time and pull a quick screen before I cut them with the letters.

I have been busy work on on a logo for my high school and assisting with the auction they are holding in March which should be a lot of fun and should have some wonderful art there. I'll keep you updated, but if anyone wants to donate art for the auction or do a 4"x6" piece for the blind art sale (all pieces are the same flat price, but you don't know who made it until you have bought the piece), let me know. It could be some great exposure and a chance to side by side with some well known artists.

2 comments:

arianna said...

they look great!! i heard from Mom the other day that you went with the "sperm" ones (personally, i don't think they look like that AT ALL!). i love them. if i sent valentines, i'd be all over them! :)

Cynthia said...

Oh that card is too cute. I would love to have ordered some for my classroom, maybe next year! Just clicked over from Swapbot. I will be back to visit. Thanks for sharing!