Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Drawing a Day 20150220

Blind #1 and Blind #2. Pen on paper. Not showing today. Feeling a little self conscious.

Got to this very late today. I'm actually doing yesterday's today or something, but since I am still awake I am considering this yesterday's drawing.

Another blind contour drawing. I am falling in love with blind contour drawings, so much so I might give it a nickname (BCD). I am not surprised. I have ALWAYS loved line drawings.

Thinking out loud here. I'm almost done with this month of drawings and while I have loved it, it's exhausting and I'm not sure at this point in my life I have the time to keep up with the girls and do a drawing a day to my expectations. But maybe I can do a BCD a day (and not share them, necessarily) and do one more focused, longer drawing of something at least once a week. I like Jessie Oleson's suggestion to not be tied to your plan and alter it as you see fit. 

No comments: