Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Open Studio & Cleaning House

Yesterday's Open Studios/Holiday Sale was quite a success. Thank you to all the wonderful people who came to sell and shop! Missed it? No worries! We do hope to have another event in the future. In the meantime, here are some things you can do to make yourself feel better...
  • Retail therapy. Visit one of my shops: Bethany Schlegel Art + Design (for holiday cards and art), Buzz Buzz Bee (for shirts and other miscellaneous cool stuff), or July Twenty Fourth (for cards made jointly with my friend in San Francisco). Need to get out? Also find my work at Magpie in Davis Square.
  • Get a penpal. You don't even have to send any mail! Sign up for my mailing list so you don't miss future events. Other perks include art in the mail and the possibility of helping me with my projects! Haha!
  • Visit a museum. My work is still on display at the Danforth Museum School's Holiday Sale.
  • Win a prize. That's right. I am cleaning house and over the next couple of weeks I will have some teeshirt giveaways. Stay tuned for details!
  • Meet my friends. Visit some of the other vendors you missed. Check out our vendor page for links.
  • Bake some cookies. Email me your snail mail address and send you a (beautifully designed and photographed) recipe in the mail!
Speaking of cleaning house...while cleaning the studio, I realized I have a lot of stuff in my studio. I need to figure it out, but daily? weekly? I am going to have a goal of some short projects that only use items I have in the studio and post them more often for your viewing enjoyment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that the studio sale was a success! Sorry I missed it! Next time, you need to do it in Philly. :) Heh.