Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Drawing a Day 20150128

Twisted (for the) Sisters
Watercolor on chipboard

I picked this carrot out at the farm share because I thought my four year old would get a kick out of it. Little did I realize what a pain it would be to clean and peel to actually eat, so it's been in the fridge for a while. But it's a great subject matter. 

I had so much fun working on this. I have been listening to my music on shuffle and have been reminded that one of my greatest passions is listening to great music and making art. I started this piece while listening to an old high school friend's music: The B Flat Project. Listening to Brian sing was so inspiring and it was great to "rediscover" his work as it appeared in my playlist. 

I had to stop this one because I am overtired and overworking it and it was getting muddy, but I was just enjoying it so much. I can't wait to see where my art takes me. 



No comments: