Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Etsy Shop: Sale and New Items

Been doing a lot of updating, posting, etc. to my Etsy Shop. I think Etsy is a wonderful concept and I love buying as many of my gifts as possible for independent vendors on Etsy.

I put up the print of the girl reading as a donation to ReBooK. I am very excited about this little print and I hope it can help out my sister's non-profit. I think it is a great cause. I love to read and I wish everyone had the luxury to do so.

Many of the tees I have been are on sale as I try to clear out my inventory. There are currently nine listings (both short and long sleeved tees, and tank tops) that are on sale, but more will be added over the next couple of days. Perfect for this hot weather we have been having.


Also added some new hand printed Moleskine journals. I really enjoyed printing these -- I love the look of screen prints on kraft paper.

Onesies are still being uploaded daily and I have had a few requests for giraffes, cheetahs, guniea pigs (or as I liked to call them when I was younger, "skinny pigs") on the onesies so we will see what comes of that. Also have an ice cream onesie in the works -- it's Scoopalicious! As if an ice cream onesie weren't a long time coming! Personalized onesie offerings are also in the works!

I guess that is it to report right now...

No comments: